Entri ini saya pernah tulis sebelum ini dalam bahasa inggeris. Saya copy paste kembali di blog ini. Moga bermanfaat buat ibu-ayah dengan anak kecil 🙂
Top destinations to travel with family, babies and small kids that NOT really STROLLER FRIENDLY:
- #1 Bandung, Indonesia
- – Pasar Baru. The paradise of shopping. Always crowded with people and stuff!! What ever u need is under one roof called Pasar Baru!!!
- – Tangkuban Perahu. An active valcano. A hilly area yet magnificent view. Make sure you on flat shoe since there is need to climb stairs and lot of walking up and down. Since then, stroller will make your mobility slower or u just gave up and decide to stay with your stroller and not enjoying the panaroma at the max.
- #2 Langkawi, Malaysia
- – Langkawi cable car. Unforgetable view and experience on Mount Mat Cinchang. The hill and sea scenery will wide open your eyes. Ready to hop in the cable car and relax then carefully hop out ya!!!
- #3 Cameron Highland, Malaysia
- – BOH tea plantation is a must visit spot if you visiting cameron highland. Here you will got the chance to be in the tea bushes and take memorial photo with your family. Feel the freshness of the cool air. However please keep in mind that the high slope and very hilly make the tea plantation is a big no for stroller.
- #4 Colmar Tropicale / Bukit Tinggi / Berjaya Hill, Malaysia.
- -Japanese Garden is the first japanese garden in tropical climate in the world!!! For sure u dont want to miss it. The beautiful landscape garden with fish pond will give u sense of refreshment. The cool temperature in hilly area will make u sweatless and stay dry even u have to climb lot of staires in the garden. You can take buggy from the main Colmar entrance to the garden. If u bring stroller along, maybe u need to left it behind.
- #5 Bukit Bendera / Penang Hill, Malaysia
- – If you visiting Penang, dont miss to pay a visit t the highest hill in Penang. There is a train that build from colonial era to bring you up to the top of the hill. Nowadays the train is full aircond. Beware your steps since there is quite number of stairs and hilly area too. There also have mini bird park, museum, restaurants and many more at the top. Experience the cool breeze at Bukit Bendera.
- #6 Hatyai, Thailand
- – Floating Market is the most favorate spot by tourist in Hatyai. Quite crowded but worth the experience to taste vary of unique food of Thailand. Stroller just make you keep aplogizing people bacause you hit their foot.
- #8 Malacca, Malaysia
- – A Famosa is the famous historic place in Malaysia. A must visit spot if u drop by in Malacca. The hill need you to climb stairs. However the sweat paid off with the nice view of Malacca from the top of the hill.