With our award-winning** Advanced Anti-Colic baby bottle, switching between breast and bottle feeding has never been simpler – in fact it has been voted as mum’s #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle!* With our breast-like teat and unique anti-colic technology, it could just be the best thing for baby, since you! Inspired by mum, designed by experts. Our 150ml and 260ml anti-colic baby bottles each come complete with a slow flow teat, ideal for newborns. Anti-Colic bottles are only compatible with Anti-Colic teats – available in different flow rates, so you can adapt the flow of milk as your little one develops.
Features / Details:
• Naturally anti-colic*: 84% of mums who tested agreed the Tommee Tippee Anti Colic bottle had successfully reduced their baby’s colic symptoms
• Breast-like: Our soft silicone, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and flexes like mum for a natural latch and a comfortable feed. – voted mum’s #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle*
• Less air, more smiles: Tommee Tippee anti colic baby bottles have an Anti-colic tube that draws air away from milk to reduce colic symptoms for less wind, less reflux and less discomfort
• Heat sensing technology: The venting tube features an in-built heat sensing strip that turns pink when baby’s milk is too hot
• Most recommended baby bottle*: 95% of mums would recommend Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti -Colic baby bottles to others
• Wide bottle neck: Encourages your baby’s intuitive feeding action whilst the compact bottle shape allows baby to be closer to you.
• Easy clean: The wide neck bottle makes cleaning easy, and the bottles are suitable for use in the dishwasher, microwave and steam sterilisers.
• Advanced Anti-Colic bottle are only compatible with Advanced Anti-Colic teats and won’t work with Closer to Nature® teats.
• Bottle are available in a wide range of sizes and decorations
• BPA-free: All our baby bottles and teats are free from BPA, phthalates and toxins.
* Based on 2021 study of 524 parents who use Tommee Tippee bottles